SOLVENT CEMENT FOR UPVC PIPES AND FITTINGS
ZORROSEAL UPVC SOLVENT CEMENT is a clear in colour premium quality, high strength solvent cement made for the union of all size of UPVC/PVC Pipes and fittings. It helps in bonding both wet and dry UPVC/PVC Pipe surface.
It is a fast setting regular bodied solvent cement with low VOC emission. Our product provides good durability at the joints during cold water application. It is highly recommended for all grades & types of PVC pipe & fittings, drain, waste, vent pipe and potable water.
- Regular bodied, fast-set clear cement for UPVC/PVC pipe and fittings up to "3" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for all grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, drain, waste, vent pipe, and portable water.
- Recommended applications temperature 50 C (400 F) to 440 C (1100 F).
Meets ASTM D-2564 standards.
- Cut the pipe straight, remove the burrs from the edge using file
- Clean the joining surface with clean dry cloth.
- Primer is strongly recommended for pipe size larger than "3" die.
- Shake can well before use.
- Apply a layer of solventcement in the fitting socket and layer of solvent cement to theend of the pipe.
- Immediately (while cement is wet) insert pipein the fitting socket and twist 1/8 to 1/4 turn until pipe reachesto the bottom of the socket.
- Hold pipe and fitting together for 30seconds.
- Wipe off excess cement with dry cloth.
- Allow 5 minutes for good handling strength and 60 minutes cure timefor good bond strength.
- Do not dilute cement with other solvent.
- Extremely Flammable. Keep away from heat, spark, open flame& other sources of ignition.
- Vapor Harmful.
- May Irritates Skin or Eyes. So use gloves & safety glasses. In case of eyes or skin contact flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical assistance.
- Harmful if swallowed. Give two glass of water. Do not induce for vomiting. Contact Physician immediately.
- 50 ml,100 ml,250 ml,500 ml & 1 ltr Tin Pack.