SOLVENT CEMENT FOR CPVC PIPES & FITTINGS
ZORROSEAL CPVC SOLVENT CEMENTisa yellow, low VOC emission, medium duty, fast setting, and high strength CPVC solvent cement. Ideal for both hot and cold water piping system. ZORROSEAL CPVC provides strong bonding properties & leak-proof joining.
ZORROSEALCPVCis for use on all type of CPVC plastic pipe applications. For use on cold and hot water systems in residential, commercial, industrial piping applications. It can be used on copper tube size CPVC pipe and fittings as well.
- Medium-Bodied, Fast-Set Yellow cement for CPVC pipe and fittings up to 3" diameter for Schedule 40 & 80 both.
- For hot & cold potable water up to 82°C (180°F).
- Recommended for all grades and types of CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Recommended application temperature 5°C (40°F) to 33°C (90°F).
- Meets ASTM F-493 and D2846 standards.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Cut the pipe straight, remove the burrs from the edge using file
- Clean the joining surface with the clean dry cloth.
- Primer is strongly recommended for pipe size larger than "3" die.
- Shake can well before use.
- Apply a layer of solventcement in the fitting socket and layer of solvent cement to theend of the pipe.
- Immediately (while cement is wet) insert pipein the fitting socket and twist 1/8 to 1/4 turn until pipe reachesto the bottom of the socket.
- Hold pipe and fitting together for 30seconds.
- Wipe off excess cement with the dry cloth.
- Allow 5 minutes for good handling strength and 60 minutes cure timefor good bond strength.
- Do not dilute cement with other solvents.
- Extremely Flammable. Keep away from heat, spark, open flame& other sources of ignition.
- Vapor Harmful.
- May Irritates Skin or Eyes. So use gloves & safety glasses. In case of eyes or skin contact flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical assistance.
- Harmful if swallowed. Give two glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Contact Physician immediately.
- 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml & 1 L Tin can.