SOLVENT CEMENT FOR CPVC PIPES & FITTINGS
ZORROSEAL PVC SOLVENT CEMENT is a yellow colour premium quality, high strength solvent cement made for the union of all size of CPVC Pipes. It helps in bonding CPVC Pipes used for a leakage proof hot and cold water piping system.
It is a fast setting medium duty solvent cement with low VOC emission. Our product provides good durability at the joints against a hot and cold running water in residential, commercial, industrial piping system. It can also be used on copper tube size CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Medium-Bodied, Fast-Set Yellow cement for CPVC pipe and fittings up to 3" diameter for Schedule 40 & 80 both.
- For hot & cold potable water up to 82°C (180°F).
- Recommended for all grades and types of CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Recommended application temperature 5°C (40°F) to 33°C (90°F).
- Meets ASTM F-493 and D2846 standards.
- Cut the pipe straight, remove the burrs from the edge using file
- Clean the joining surface with the clean dry cloth.
- Primer is strongly recommended for pipe size larger than "3" die.
- Shake can well before use.
- Apply a layer of solventcement in the fitting socket and layer of solvent cement to theend of the pipe.
- Immediately (while cement is wet) insert pipein the fitting socket and twist 1/8 to 1/4 turn until pipe reachesto the bottom of the socket.
- Hold pipe and fitting together for 30seconds.
- Wipe off excess cement with the dry cloth.
- Allow 5 minutes for good handling strength and 60 minutes cure timefor good bond strength.
- Do not dilute cement with other solvents.
- Extremely Flammable. Keep away from heat, spark, open flame& other sources of ignition.
- Vapor Harmful.
- May Irritates Skin or Eyes. So use gloves & safety glasses. In case of eyes or skin contact flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical assistance.
- Harmful if swallowed. Give two glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Contact Physician immediately.
- 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml & 1 L Tin can.