AIPL ZORROBOND PVCis a white viscous Professional Grade Multipurpose Synthetic Resin White Adhesive for fixing new age materials like Acrylic and PVC sheets. The product is highly recommended for mutual binding, high initial grip to form faster bonds with a strong grip, excellentspreadability. High coverage and excellent to heat prone applications such as kitchen or high temperature climatic zones.
- Ready to use
- Excellent compatibility with PVC and Acrylic
- Unparalleled bonding Strength
- High Coverage
- Excellent Spreadability
- Excellent heat resistance
- Quick Setting
- Fast Drying
- Used for manual edge binding.
- Fixing Plywood to PVC sheets/rolls.
- Fixing Plywood to Acrylic sheets.
- PVC edge banding.
- Fixing Ply board to Charcoal sheets.
HOW TO APPLY
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded.
- Stir the container well before the application with brush, roller, spreader or fingers.
- Apply a thin coat of ZORRO BOND PVC on both or one surface(as per requirement).
- Press the two surfaces together and keep under pressure till the adhesive dries completely.
- Excess adhesive pressed outside the joints should be wiped out with wet cloth.
PRECAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Store under ideal conditions in cool and dry place.
- Plastic containers 500gm
- Bucket 1kg& 5 kg