WS 9895 WEATHER SILICONE
AIPL ABRO 9895 WS is the best neutral cure prepared silicone sealant adhesive used in bonding, sealing, repair for glass, aluminium, coated glass and various material joints or seams. The product offers strong adhesion with weather resistant properties making it effective in various sealing applications.
It can be used for weatherproofing of window. It bonds well with ACP, glass, plastics, painted metals, wood, UPVC, marbles & tiles etc.
- Excellent Flexibility
- Excellent Weathering & UV Resistance
- Excellent Adhesion
- No Erosion
- Neutral Cure
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture and old caulk. Use backer rod if the joint size exceeds 12mm x 12mm.
- Mask both sides of the joint for neat & clean applications cartridge in caulking gun.
- Place nozzle on the cartridge and apply cut nozzle and cartridge seal to desired bead size. Load sealant into the gap.
- Apply above 40°F (5°C) immediately and replace the cap.
- Smooth or tool bead if needed. Remove masking tape tree in 30 minutes. Normally cures in 24 48 hours.
- Wipe hands and tools thoroughly before washing. Will become tack contact.
- PRODUCT CODE:WS 9895; QTY/SIZE:300ML; UNIT/PCK:24 CASE
- PRODUCT CODE:WS 9895 - 590; QTY/SIZE:590ML; UNIT/PCK:20 CASE
- Avoid storage in highly humid areas and high temperatures FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY