WS 9895 WEATHER SILICONE
AIPL ABRO 9895 WS is the best one part, neutral cure prepared silicone sealant adhesive that offers excellent adhesion & weatherproof performance in multi-purpose sealing applications.
- Used in bonding, sealing, repair for glass, aluminium, coated glass and various material joints or seams.
- Suitable for weatherproofing of window sealing applications.
- Excellent weatherproofing & UV resistance.
- Bonds well with ACP, glass, plastics, painted metals, wood, UPVC, marbles & tiles etc.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture and old caulk. Use backer rod if the joint size exceeds 12mm x 12mm.
- Mask both sides of the joint for neat & clean applications cartridge in caulking gun.
- Place nozzle on the cartridge and apply cut nozzle and cartridge seal to desired bead size. Load sealant into the gap.
- Apply above 40°F (5°C) immediately and replace the cap.
- Smooth or tool bead if needed. Remove masking tape tree in 30 minutes. Normally cures in 24 48 hours.
- Wipe hands and tools thoroughly before washing. Will become tack contact.
- PRODUCT CODE:WS 9895; QTY/SIZE:300ML; UNIT/PCK:24 CASE
- PRODUCT CODE:WS 9895 - 590; QTY/SIZE:590ML; UNIT/PCK:20 CASE
- Avoid storage in highly humid areas and high temperatures FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY