AIPL ABRO SPACER TAPEis coated modified synthetic rubber based adhesives with blue PE liner and made of EVA, PE forms. This tape provide high bonding to both the surfaces. It is highly suitable for structural glazing as a spacer.
- This is excellent product for filling the space in the ACP applications.
- Highly suitable thermal insulation thus seals against water, vapor and noise.
- Technical foam coated with exclusive high grade acrylic adhesive to ensure excellent performance.
- Its application replaces the uses of clips thus avoids labor cost.
- This tape is used to fill the space between aluminum channels and glass while fixing glass to aluminum during structural glazing process.
- It also supports in holding the glass to aluminum structure during the curing of silicon sealants.
- It is also used as gasket applications for controlling the hot air inside the building.
- It is used to maintain comfortable normal temperature of building or structures.