MULTIPURPOSE EXPANDABLE PU-FOAM
AIPL ABRO PU FOAM INSULATION SEALANT is a sprayable single component, self-expanding polyurethane adhesive for clean and economical great high bonding of all kind of window and door frame installation, insulation panels and plasterboard in building and construction.
It is used for both consumer and commercial products for example: furniture, automotive interiors, carpet underlay and packaging. It is light, durable and comfortable.
PU FOAM INSULATION SEALANT provides excellent bond to lumber, plywood, metals, masonry and other substrates.
- Can be used in overhead applications
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacity
- Excellent bonding and installing capacity
- Sandable, Paintable & Sound Proof.
- It keep inspects out.
- Installing of window- and doorframes
- Filling of cavities
- For Sealing Joints, Cracks, Gaps & Holes indoor windows, HVAC, Construction, Roofing & pipes.
- Keep in dry & cool rooms, at upright position from +5°C to +25° C
- Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing.