NS 9895 NEUTRAL SILICONE
AIPL ABRO 9895 NS is a multipurpose, neutral cure silicone sealant that offers excellent adhesion & long durability in general glazing and sealing application. It is also used for weatherproofing application. Our Product is used for assembly, bonding sealing & repair for gloss, aluminium, coated glass & various material joints or seams.
- Interior & Exterior UPVC
- Assembly, bonding sealing & repair for gloss, aluminum, coated glass & various material joints or seams.
- Suitable for weatherproofing of window sealing applications.
- Excellent weatherproofing & UV resistance.
- Bonds well with ACP glass, plastics, painted metals, wood, UPVC marbles & Tiles, etc.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture and old caulk. Use backer rad if joint.
- Mask both sides of joint for neat & clean applications.
Cut nozzle and cartridge seal desired bead size. Load sealant cartridge in caulking gun.
- Place nozzle on cartridge and apply sealant into gap. Apply above 40-F15°C) immediately and replace cap
- Smooth or tool bead if needed.
- Remove masking tape.
- Wipe hands and tools thoroughly before washing will become tack free in 30 minutes.
- Normally cures in 24-48 hours contact.
- Avoid storage in highly humid areas and high temperatures.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid from direct sun and rain.